Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunway one day trip

25/3/2011

Went to sunway today with NS friends...
Take lrt, ktm and bus take total time of 2 and a half hour...
I am damn tired of taking so long time transport to one place..
But what can i do..
All my friends were at there waiting for us...
Arrive at there around 12..
Went to have my breakfast first as I didnt take it because someone was rushing me..
Went to ice skating after that..
I like it alot!!
Best thing is that I didnt fall down for that day..
Haha...
Had alot of fun with Yvonne who had come to Kl with her family from Sabah, Cecilia, Carena, Vincent, Chong, Ken, Yung Fai (Ken's friends but just back from NS too) , Tai, Ck and Sam ( Ck's friend but not from NS)...

After ice skating, we went to bowling..
But actually we don't have enough of skating..
because of too many peoples inside..
They don't wanna play anymore..
Plus my beloved dear had waited for me a long time outside there..
So gotta go out fast..
P/S: My dear is not a real one.. she had boyfriend already.. Plus she is from Sarawak..
We played bowling...
What embarass me was I get zero for 3 time when I play..
I had never tried that before..
Lose to all the boys...
But till the end, luckily I am not the loser.. ^^
Finished the game, we took some photo in the bowling centre...
Cant upload photo at here as the photo is not at me now...
Take a look at my profile if you all want to see it...

After bowling, we went to have our early dinner as we know it will be a long time before we can reach home..
So we ate at there before we go back..
We ate sushi king which cost us RM200.00!!
The amount shock us all but I think is fine as 6 persons are eating in there...

After that we went home..
Begin our 2 and a half hour journey back home..
Reach 9 plus at friend house and mom fetch me from there..
But 10 plus only reach home as my mom and my friend mom talk quite a while at there...
It was tiring but I am happy...
I am happy to see my sabah and sarawak friends..
I am happy to play with them...
We have lot lot of fun although it was just one day...
We will made another gathering next time but not that far anymore..
I am scare of that long journey already... ^^
Lastly, for my babe who are going back to sabah and sarawak soon...
Do come to kl again...
We will made gathering again and play again...
I will miss you all alot..
Take care!




No comments:

Post a Comment