Sunday, March 13, 2011

End of National Service

Yesterday is the last day of national service...
the night before yesterday, most of us didnt sleep at all..
we just chat and play around before sending the sarawak's people go back...
is quite hard to see them leave after we had been together for 2 and a half month...
2 and a half month is not a long period but is also not a short period..
we had been through many thing together...
the unity bond between us is just too strong to be broken..
we all cried when we send them back...

Yesterday morning we are the first batch to go back..
all people cried and hug each other before we leave..
when I see them cry, I cant control my tears too..
the tears just keep rolling down from my eyes...
I feel very sad to leave them...
so far I cry the worst yesterday..

What I can say is...
those who get chosen for PLKN, just go for the camp...
when you enter, you will know how much fun you can have in the camp..
until the last day, you will feel you dont want to leave the camp and also your friends...
seriuosly, I miss my dorm mate, my alpha girls and all the friends I have in the camp...
all the happy and sad moment that we had been through together will forever be kept in my heart...
I wont forget my kompeni, ALPHA..
I wont forget all the jurulatih in KEMSIS..
I surely wont forget all my members of ALPHA...
Thank for the memory you all had gave me...
Thank alot...
KEMSIS, YOU ARE THE BEST!!


No comments:

Post a Comment