Monday, December 14, 2009

one day trip

today v had a one day trip..
i went wif my family n my bro n sis frenz...
today v went for quite many place..
chocolate factory, rice factory, sea cucumber factory n many more...
i dun reli remember it..hehe...
anyway, bought alot of souvenir today especially chocolate...
v had alot of fun today too..
talk gossip wif my bro, sis, sis frenz n my bro frenz...
haha..
noe jor many thing..
but unfortunely tat is the secret between us..
cant tell out d..
haha..
and then come to my hse..
play until my hse so noisy..
v oso record one video..
record my sis frenz bein 'rape' by us...
haha..
act is not reli rape...
just bein disturb by us..
but duno y the video look lik she is bein gang rape...
haha..
i think i wil oni able to post the video after tis week..
coz i wil b goin out tomolo n headin to genting for 3 days...
hehe..
hope u al wait awhile ba..

No comments:

Post a Comment