Friday, December 18, 2009

genting trip

went to genting for 3 day 2 nite...
journey up to genting was quite okay..
not reli tat pening..
mayb my dad driving skill is good...
haha...
v stay in First World Hotel...
first day go thr veri cold le..
so many ppl at thr especially teens wif their frenz...
after tat v buy all park ticket to play...
but nid to wait for an hour oni can play one game...
while waitin the wind blow...
blow until my leg oso gigil edi....
so many ppl went thr to play especially all the thrill ride...
most of the ride thr were fun...
but i think the best is the flying coaster...
hehe...
reli made me feel lik flying...
i went thr to play twice wif my sis...
so fun...
haha....
at nite go out oni the wind blow until my hair bcome messy...
the wind so cold n the surroundin is veri misty...
but i enjoy it...
haha...
the 2nd nite, maykay and her family came genting...
so my sis n me go find them...
v took a few pic wif maykay and her sis...
all the pic so blur coz the mist block it edi...
anyway v had alot of fun outside...
haha...
after tat went pub for a drink wif my family..
thr hav a live band who sing some 80's song...
my dad enjoy it alot..
after tat go back to hotel...
check out today...
come back home around 4 plus...

No comments:

Post a Comment