Saturday, June 26, 2010

HarI keusahawan

today is the hari keusahawan for our skol...
today sleep liao..
go to school around 7.30plus...
late liao..
cant help my friend..
sorry ya..
then go to help my class...
go there help awhile only..
after that go help hoe yee cut watermelon..
not that good in cutting watermelon..
cut dao not that nice..
paiseh ya..
haha...
after that walk around in the school..
play game the class organise..
after that go listen friend sing k..
cheer for them..
lai theng and my darling, wai yan...
haha...
having a good time there...
just like that waste my time there...
for pic chi..
i am sorry i dint company you to play ghost house..
i admit i am scare..
sorry ya...
made u cant have fun..
really paiseh le...

I am not sure are you that important
but I know it now
you are important to me
I mean it now
I wont care what other people say
all I want is you

No comments:

Post a Comment