Sunday, April 25, 2010

busy life

it been a long time i din update my blog...
i wont update the past event as it had past for so long...
so i will oni update lately condition...^^
recently sick already...
sick for a few day...
but nothing serious...
hehe...
talk back bout the open test exam...
well, it is not tat hard but i just scare i mayb underestimate it...
it reli look easy for me as i took oni a quarter of an hour to finish it...
den slip for half hour lik tat b4 i start my next paper...
hopefully i wil get good result although i finish it so fast...
there are oni half year to spm...
but my result stil suck..
mayb i truly nid to push myself to the limit...
mayb i reli nid to fight hard til the end of the year...
haha...
wish me luck for the friends that noe me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment