Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hari Sukantara

10/2

Today we have sukantara in school.
start from 1.45 to 5.30pm.
all Qm are required to do all the activity while dutying.
the weather today is veri sunny.
all qm are required to work under the sun for 3 hours.
tired sei le.
a few of us kena sunburn already.
pain until dont know how to say when i rub my face.
my friends say my face red like tomato and apple.
cham le.
sure dark jor alot la.
haiz.
somemore my mom also say i become malay girl already. T.T
anyway, today ponteng class again.
because cant wake up in the morning plus my whole body feel like not my body anymore.
here pain there pain.
I suddenly feel like I old jor alot. >.<

Chinese new year is coming.
waiting for it to come.
hehe.
all activity is arrange.
go sunway, friends house, relative house, gaigai.
what a busy week i have next week.
faster come la.
i want angpao le. ^^

Anyways, I wish all my friends..
Chinese New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment